Wednesday, December 5, 2007

update...

for those of you who asked about the update on the car situation, we got a new car. it was not one bit of fun car shopping, in fact i hated it! lucky for us my mom was in town and was able to watch eleanor a few late nights while we shopped around. we decided to go with the '08 honda accord. this is a photo of the car. i'm loving it. it had 2 out of 3 of my "wants", an ipod hook up and tinted windows. today while driving with lori she said she feels like we are grown ups now and that she felt like she was in high school while in the old red car. ha ha...i agree.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I saw that in your garage and I wanted to ask you about it!!! I am so glad for you, You just can't go wrong with the Honda..Good Choice!!;)

mindy said...

lucky girl!! I'm thinking it'll be while before we get rid of our little white corolla (please don't pay attention to the taped in headlight!)

Jaime said...

LOVE new cars!!! You picked out a good one!

Merry Christmas!