Saturday, July 18, 2009

bingo party







Last night we hosted our second Bingo party with friends from John's work. I know it may sound a little senior of us, but it's actually really fun! This year we did a taco salad bar and played out in the backyard. Of course John had the yard looking perfect! It's been so nice this year having all our yard projects done and being able to enjoy the yard! The weather was perfect and we had a great night! I especially had a great night because I actually WON not once, but twice! After all the Bingo parties we've had, this was my first time winning! I think the jackpot both times was around $12.00. Not too bad!

Eleanor had a blast! She was quite the little social bug and enjoyed being the center of attention. She had fun playing with Landon, Carter and Addy. Carter and Eleanor were so cute holding hands all night. At times the kids made it hard to hear John announcing the numbers, but they were having fun and that's totally worth it!!

I love the summer time and hosting parties in our backyard. I just wish the backyard would take care of it's self?!

No comments: