Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eleanor's 3rd Birthday!

Today Eleanor turned three!! I know it totally sounds cliche, but I can't believe how fast time flies by! These past three years have been so much fun with Eleanor. This little girl is a PILL!! I swear it feels like she should be having her 16th birthday considering all the attitude this little one has!

Eleanor was so anxious for her birthday this year. I think this is the first year she realized she'll be getting presents, cake and a party. This year we had a small friends party the day before her birthday. This year the theme was 'Candyland'. I didn't really do much for the theme other then her cake (which I just saw a Cake Boss episode where they did a Candyland cake and it put my cake to TOTAL shame!! Sorry, Eleanor!) and a few large lollipops for favors. Sticking to
traditional, we had a large pinata filled with tons of candy.Speaking of the cake, the morning of the party Eleanor decided to eat the entire corner of her cake! I was so upset and told John what she did and his response was, "well, it is her birthday cake". He was right! She had a good time eating it and I did my best to hide it with ice cream cones.
















No comments: