Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chomper And A Crawler

While I was down in Arizona Amelia got her first little tooth. I so sad for my little girl. She was pretty miserable for a few days before her tooth popped out. These were some of the last photos I got of her sans teeth. As of today, she still has just the little tooth on the bottom and I suspect a second will make its way any day.

I feel a little guilty about this, but I can honestly say I have not been looking forward to the day Amelia learns to crawl. I love being able to sit her down in one place, give her a few toys and know she'll be entertained for a few minutes. Well, today the little nugget figured it out. She's been working on it for a few weeks but this morning it all came together. In true Amelia style, she was tickled pink with herself and loved having all of us cheering her on. (I've never seen a baby love an audience more then Amelia!) I didn't capture her first crawling on film, but these were taken just the other day and I'm guessing I won't be getting many more photos of her on her tummy.

I really do wish I could stop these little milestones from accruing and keep this little baby little longer. She's growing faster then we signed up for!

No comments: