Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mylee The Birthday Dog








My birthday this year was great! John took the day off of work (he normally takes all of our birthdays off and I think it's so special!). John had a doctors appointment in Orem so we all headed out with him. We went and had lunch at Burger Supreme. We haven't eaten there for years and it was kind of fun going back. I then dropped John off at his appointment and I took the girls to Harmon's for some yummy bubble gum ice cream. After the appointment John dropped me off for my massage! The massage was heaven. I wanted the hour to go on for another 2 or 3! When John and the girls picked me up they were beyond excited about a little dog they saw at Petsmart and they really wanted me to go look at her. Well, an hour latter we walked out of Petsmart with a new cockapoo named Mylee and about $100 bucks of accessories for her. A dog wasn't my expected present, but I must admit she is pretty dang cute. John had taken Eleanor into Petsmart to look for a turtle we have been promising her for weeks and when they didn't have the kind of turtle we wanted they wondered over to the dogs. John said Eleanor saw Mylee and she fell in love with her right away! Both John and I still feel bad about getting rid of her dog, Bear. Not because we liked the dog or miss him, just because Eleanor still prays for him everyday and talks about that dog like he's her brother. So, I think it's a good thing we got her a new dog and I just really pray this dog is NOTHING like Bear!

No comments: