Wednesday, August 1, 2007

cabin and bee's game








This past week as been pretty busy for us. Last Friday we went to the Bee's game with our friends, Matt and Lyndsay. Lyndsay's work gave out tickets for the game and dinner. We'd never been to a Bee's game and were surprised at how much fun we had. The weather was perfect, Eleanor was really good and we had GREAT seats. We've decided to hit at least one more game during the season.
On Sunday we headed up to the cabin for the day. We had a nice BBQ, played a few games of ticket to ride and enjoyed a good rainstorm. Nothing beets a rainstorm, especially in the mountains.
I'm starting to get a little sad that summer is coming to an end so fast! I feel like there are so many more things I want to do before school starts. Ahh..summer time goes by way too fast!

5 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I love, love, love Eleanor! She is so cute. The snorty face is my favorite.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

I love that little dress of hers! Look familiar. :) She is so dang cute!

kh said...

You guys have the best life! You are always doing something FUN!!! Eleanor is so beautiful! She looks a lot like you.

Michelle and Javier said...

Hi Cousin! I found your page! Your family is so adorable! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my page :)

Cager & Maris said...

Julie, I am now a blogger! She is so cute!