Wednesday, September 5, 2007

los dos amigos...

I swear these two little kids are the cutest! We watched Evan the other day and it was so nice having a little play mate for Eleanor. Those two follow each other all over the house and LOVE getting into everything! Its funny how opposite these two are. Evan is such an easy going kid. He NEVER cries and doesn't get upset at Eleanor when she climbs, hits or kisses on him. I tried getting a photo of Eleanor kissing Evan, but I wasn't able to catch it. Its the funniest thing! She grabs his head and pulls him into her and kisses his forehead. This makes me a little jealous...she rarely gives out kisses! I'm so happy these two are friends!!!!!







1 comment:

k8shoe said...

Julie,

Lindy's cousin, Katie here. Through my boredom and blog-stalking this evening, I figured out from your sister's (Amy) blog, that Dick Baldwin is your brother-in-law. Right? I went to school with him. My friend, Whitney, was quite in love with Dick. I'm not sure if he felt quite the same way about her though. So how did your sister and he meet?

Your daughter is seriously one of the cutest kids ever.