Tuesday, March 11, 2008

45 things...

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yes, but I just started liking it when I was pregnant with Eleanor. Just had it on my salad for lunch today!
2. Have you ever been streaking?
No, but I've been to two different events where there were streakers.
3. Do you own a gun?
No, but John does.
4. Your favorite song?
Hard one. It just really depends on my mood and the time of year. But the two that pop into my mind are Laid by James and I Will by the Beatles.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No. Maybe while I was pregnant. 
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I used to only eat hot dogs at costco, but I'm starting to not even eat those. There's just something gross about the thought of hot dogs.
 7. Favorite Christmas song?
Gypsy Kings White Christmas
8. Can you do push ups?
Haven't tried in years.
9.What's your favorite jewelry?
My wedding ring and anything turquoise.
10. Favorite hobby?
Photography, reading and cooking
11. Do you have A.D.D?
When it comes to certain things.
12. Whats one trait you hate about yourself?
Forgetful!! 
13. Middle Name?
Anne. Anne with an "E"
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1.My bedspread gives off a lot of feathers.
2. I need to wash out the leave in conditioner in my hair.
3. I need to take away the pen Eleanor is using to draw all over herself.
15. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
1. a pair of sandals
2. a pair of pink and gray pumas
3. diet pepsi
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
1. diet pepsi
2. diet pepsi with lime
3. water
17. Current worry?
Finishing my website for class tonight.
18. Current dislike.
My ugly hair. I'm in desperate need of a haircut!
19. Favorite place to be?
Somewhere warm with pool, bahama bucks, good book and with John and Eleanor
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
At Lori's birthday bash and kissing John.
21. Where would you like to go?
We are going to DC next week and I wish we were there today!
22. Name three people who will compete this?
probably no one.
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes, two pairs in fact. I love my red pair they go halfway up the calf and are so cozy!
24. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm still in my gym clothes. 
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, I love my 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton Sateen sheets.
26. Can you whistle?
Yes, and I do a really abnormal pull-your-lips-together-and-suck-in whistle that is SUPER loud! 
27. Favorite color? 
White
28. Would you be a pirate?
Nope. Not even for Halloween.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't.
30. Favorite girl's name?
Eleanor
31. Favorite boy's name?
Oliver
32. What's in your pocket right now?
Keys, phone and headphones. I don't like purses that much.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Eleanor putting on my shoes and purse and going to the door and yelling "bye bye".
34. Best bed sheets as a child? 
I swear I remember having cabbage patch..but not 100% sure.
35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Broken arms a few times.
36. Do you love where you live?
Yes and No. I love my friends and house, but I'm still not sold on staying in Utah.
37. How many TVs do you have in y our house? 
3
38. Who is your loudest friend?
Lori and Stephanie
39. How many dogs do you have?
None..but we are kind of in the process of looking. Kind of.
40. Does someone have of crush on you?
Ahh. I miss the"crush" days.
41. What is your favorite book?
John Adams by David McCullough
42. What is your favorite candy?
Cookies and Cream candy bars and cinnamon bears.
43. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Bye Bye by the Bay City Rollers
44. What were you doing 12 Am last night? 
Reading
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Eleanor, really you have to wake up and cry!!

2 comments:

Allie and Reed said...

It's funny the things you learn about people. I know they're kind of cheesy, but I like them. I look forward to hanging out this weekend.

Sam said...

I just have to say great call on 31!