Thursday, April 24, 2008

and its done...



ahhh...i finished my second semester last night. what a wonderful feeling!!! it's really nice being in art school because you don't have final exams, but you do have big final projects. i'd much prefer projects over exams, at least you get to have something to show for all your hard work. i'm looking forward to my three week break before summer classes begin... 

*i wanted to put my flash project on here, but it won't allow. here is just a frame from it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerrie said...

Okay, I got your blog from the Edwards, I want to order pix of my kids that you took! Can you email me your number? Kerrie sko_edwards@yahoo.com
Thanks! Congrats on finishing!

daniel said...

I so hear you on how nice it is to finish a semester. I, unfortunately don't get three weeks; I start next Tuesday... :( Have a great long break!!!

Michelle said...

I've loved looking at your pictures, they're great!

Sara Baldwin said...

that is so cool... i want to see the actual flash file.

Lyman Family said...

I love to look at your photos. You are amazing at what you do.

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

Congrats on being done. Enjoy your break... read some good books :) By the way... LOVE the pictures of your daughter and her toys (the post entitled "project") That is so cool!