Thursday, November 18, 2010

The First Snow Fall






This morning we woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow covering out backyard. Eleanor could hardly wait to get out and play. (This was a bit of a shocker. Typically she doesn't care to play in the snow. She thinks it's too cold). I was so happy she wanted to go out. She stayed out there and played for a good hour. She got so upset at me for taking photos so I gave the camera to John and helped her make a snow castle. While we were out building, John got some great photos of Amelia and her first snow experience (She has been a little sick so I didn't want to take her out). She loved playing with the snow balls John gave her and loved eating the snow.

This is one reason why I love living in Utah. I truly love the snow and I can't wait for more snow/play days! Welcome first snow!

No comments: