Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010






I LOVE the fall! The crisp air, all the fun decorated sugar cookies, pumpkin patches, parties, decorated porches and most of all HALLOWEEN!! Halloween is a huge favorite around our house hold. All year long Eleanor has been telling me what she wants to be for Halloween and each day it changes! This year Eleanor really wanted to be Snow White so we all ended up being something form the story. We dressed up for our ward party and won first prize. I must admit, Eleanor was a stunning Snow White, Amelia was a darling dwarf, John a fabulous mirror on the wall and I was a pretty ugly evil witch. It was fun coming up with every one's costumes and seeing them together.

The weather on Halloween night was horrid. It was cold and rainy so we weren't able to get many photos. John took Eleanor out trick-or-treating and I stayed home with Amelia, Sara, Henry and my Mom. Like every year, I made dinner in a pumpkin and it was delicious We never got around to carving pumpkins, but we had plenty on our door step. I believe by the time Thanksgiving rolled around we had over 10. We also had fun decorating our house. This year Eleanor decided she was a little spooked out with all the fake spiders around (huge change from years past) so we kind of went low key.

No comments: