Thursday, October 25, 2007

and its over...

i can't tell you how happy i am that today is thursday and this week is finally to an end (my school week that is). monday night i realized that i had a four page paper for my history of photography class due on wednesday. i had not done ANY of the 200+ pages of reading for it or given it any thought. i then thought i should check out my online writing class and see what was due. come to find out i had a big assignment due on friday, of course i totally spaced this assignment as well. i also had a big assignment due in my digital imaging class AND a midterm for my gender studies. then on top of it all, i got a call from my counselor saying she HAD to meet with me on thursday to talk about graduation. let's just say i was a little stressed this week. thanks to some good friends (tiff for helping me cheat with my writing class and lori & crystal for watching eleanor).

i left my midterm feeling pretty good. my teacher is a complete nut and her test was wild. my appointment with my counselor was good. just 4 more classes needed to graduate. (but i think i'll end up taking at least 2-3 others just for fun). i was also able to pick up my prints and get them mounted just in time for class. i have such a love/hate relationship for critiques. i get to antsy when people go on and on and on about some absurd point. oh and come on, just because you are in the art department does not mean you need to dye your hair blue and walk around campus with no shoes.

so yeah, i'm glad this week is over. we are having a few friends over for dinner this weekend, attending evan's birthday party and just relaxing for the remainder.

1 comment:

Sara Baldwin said...

wow! sounds insane... but good for you; you'll be done before you know it.

my favorite part: the blue hair & no shoes bit. too funny!