Wednesday, October 3, 2007

i pledge...to npr

yesterday on my way home from school i was listening to npr. its that time of year again, the fall fund drive is here. i kind of hate this week on npr and get a little annoyed with all the goal talk during each program. right when i starting to get annoyed and about to switch from radio to cd, i heard a name of friend (well a friend of john's) come across the radio. justin hasckell from elk ridge, ut. they said he just became a member and thanked him for his contribution. thanks justin...you inspired me. i'm making my pledge tonight.

2 comments:

kh said...

Julie!

I need your email. I am making a class blog for our reunion. It will include some written info and pics. I would LOVE to include you. Please contact me at mkhansenfam at gmail dot com. Thanks!

~Kristen Hansen

Lyman Family said...

Hi Juile, I ran across your blog from Tiffanys. Your daughter is beautiful. I have not seen you in years it is good to see your family and see how you are doing. Hope things are great. Oh by the way it is Lyndsay Farr now Lyman