Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pg Parade


















Last week we got to enjoy the first parade of the year!! I look forward to parades each year and I seriously can't seem to get enough! I guess they remind me of my childhood and the 24th of July celebration we had each year. Anyway, this year we decided to go to the Pleasant Grove parade to watch Michelle, Scott and Ashley walk. The weather for this parade was perfect! It was cloudy with a little bit of showers off and on! John and I lucked out with great parking and perfect seats! Jay and Scott came over and joined in. It was fun watching Eleanor copy everything Zack would do. She looks up to him so much and LOVES playing with him!

Before the parade Eleanor and I had a huge fight over what she was going to wear. Of course, she only wanted to wear her Princess dress. It was pretty chilly out side and I knew it would be impossible to run for any candy in her HUGE dress. After much debating, I won and Eleanor had to wear jeans. Well, while we were at the parade Eleanor spotted the first pageant winners on a float and turned her head with total attitude and said to me, "Mom, I really wish I had my princess dress on like them." Every time a float passed by with girls in dresses she would turn and say the same thing over again. It was pretty dang funny!

No comments: