Saturday, December 19, 2009

Amelia



We are all so in love with Amelia. I can't believe she will be two months old tomorrow. It really depresses me how fast time goes by!! I really do try and hold her as much as possible. I'm afraid she's getting a little spoiled, but I figure I can deal with that when she gets a little older! She loves to be held and cuddled. These past few weeks she's started smiling and just this last week she's found her little voice. It's the cutest thing to watch her smile. She can't contain herself and her entire face smiles! Eleanor loves to lay in bed next to Amelia and get her talking.

Eleanor has given Amelia the nick name of "Chunk of Love" and I think it's so fitting. Amelia has the best little rolls on her legs and her cheeks are the best! Her eyes are still very blue, I'm keeping my fingers they stay this color.

Like I've said before, Amelia really is my dream baby.

No comments: