Sunday, November 27, 2011

Growing Up

I hate that it's happening, but my little Eleanor is growing up. Tonight while cuddling on the couch she was telling me all the kids in her primary class. When she got to a little boy named Noah she said, "Not the one with the blond hair but the cute one". It was so cute how she said I loved that she was comfortable enough to tell me about this little Noah. I asked him why she thought he was cute and she said because he is really nice and has brown hair. I wish I knew the trick to keeping her young but obviously that's not going to happen so I just hope she will continue being so trusting and open with me. Soon after she told me this we both fell asleep on the couch. I know it may not sound like much but to me this was such a sweet memory for me.

No comments: