Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at our home with Mimi & Grandpa and Sara, Dick & Henry. It was a very relaxed and enjoyable day. Eleanor was so much fun to watch. She was really into celebrating Thanksgiving and even made her own fruit salad. She helped make the name cards and set the table all by herself. (She put all the boys on one side and the girls on another) She even wanted me to take a million photos of her. She sure does make our lives more interesting!

John and Grandpa spent most the afternoon finishing our Christmas lights. They spent quite a few hours out in the cold and they did a fantastic job! (And I am so grateful for my Dad's help. He did my portion!)

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone. I always love Thanksgiving and this year was fabulous!








No comments: