Thursday, July 12, 2007

island park & yellowstone

Last week we did a little trip up to Island Park and Yellowstone to visit Theron, Amanda and Ty. On our way up to Island Park we made a pit stop in Back foot to visit my grandparents. It was fun visiting with G&G Wolfley. Eleanor needed to get some of her energy out after the 3 hour car ride. She enjoyed some ice cream, crawling and showing off her puppy dog After we got to Island Park, Theron and Amanda took us to Big Springs to feed the birds and see the HUGE trout. The mosquito were HORRIBLE...just ask Theron.One of the many geyser is Yellowstone. They are so interesting, but man they do stink! It has been years since both John and I had seen Old Faithful. It's funny how things seem so much larger when you are small. I remember Old Faithful being SOOO big. I still thought it was impressive, just a bit smaller then remembered.
It was fun having Eleanor and Ty play together. They were having such a good time playing in the cooler.




















2 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Hey, I actually found you through my friends blog...your fam is adorable. I was wondering how you got the paper on your blog? It looks so cool! Have a great day! -Jen

Kristen said...

Julie--which photo book company did you like best? I looked at a few, but I've only tried photoworks (I got the custom photo cover--we'll see).
I do have Mary's email--I'll look it up and get it to you. She's in New York again and recently became unengaged:( I think she said she'll be in Arizona later in the summer.