Friday, January 25, 2008

10 years ago: i had to think about this for a while. i believe i was freezing my hind-end off at ricks college, living in colonial 601, taking a 7 am swimming class (dumb, yes i know). fun times!!

5 things on my to-do list today: make a 20x20 poster of eleanor's first  year of life. update all family and friends birthdays on my ical so i don't forget any this year. finish my laundry (did it today!!) call angie. make 2006 and 2007 photobooks.

snacks i enjoy: diet pepsi, soft carmel popcorn, hersey's cookies and creams candy bars

things i would do if i suddenly made a billionaire: what would i not do?? i guess i would buy an apartment in nyc, give my siblings a nice chunk of cash, give my parents tickets around the world, hire the trainers on the biggest looser, give some to charity. i guess the list could go on and on....

3 of my bad habits: 1.leave loads of laundry in the washer for days 2.don't pay attention to the price of things i buy 3.not making my bed. 

5 places i've lived: 1. st. johns, AZ 2. santiago, Chile 3.Tempe, AZ 4. Rexburg, ID 5.Lehi, UT

jobs i've had: 1. dog sitting 2. feature films for families (remember that amy?) 3. art gallery (still my favorite) 4. gap 5. uop  (i know there are more, just can't think of them)

things people don't know about me: 1.i hate grocery shopping, unloading groceries from the car and putting away groceries. I hate everything about groceries!! 2. i love taking HOT baths. I like it when its soo hot it turns my skin bright red. 3. i love the smell of hotel rooms, even if there is a little smoke sent. 4.i HATE soggy bread. it makes me sick! 5. i don't sleep with pillows

3 comments:

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

I love this post! I found out so much about you, my pisces friend :) But, no pillows?? :)

Barnes said...

Good Ole Ricks. That was a blast-maybe not the winter months of freezing but we had some good times.
Heather

The Shirley Family said...

Thanks for doing the tag, It was great learning these things about you.