Friday, January 11, 2008

what a week...

Monday was my first day back to school after the Christmas break. I was a little torn about going back. I absolutely loved my break. It was nice being able to hang out without having that ever nagging feeling of an assignment over my head. And, it was also really nice being home every night. However, I always love the start of a new semester. Its always a little bit nerve racking, but full of excitement.

So far, I think this semester is going to be stellar. For starters, I'm only taking 2 classes unlike the 4 I took last semester. Both teachers are so talented and have a fun schedule. Also, I only have class Mon. & Wed. from 3-9. I've also have two of the greatest babysitters...thanks Lori and Crystal. 

Tuesday Eleanor had her fifteen month check up and shots. Her stats are:
length: 29.5 in
weight: 19.4 lbs

The Dr. asked if she was saying 4 words yet. After she asked, I started thinking how many words she does say and came up with this list:
1. daddy
2. mommy
3. puppy
4. dog
5. kitty
6. horse
7. bye bye
8. hi
9. night night
10. up
11. out
12. bath
13. dicky (her uncles name...and her FAVORITE person!)
14. lights
15. trick-or=treat
16. hot
17. no
18. jakey
19. duck
20. beep
21. ball
22. please
23. ut-oh
24. mine
25. lori
26. stinky
27. baby
28. shoes
29. fish
30. eyes
31. ta-da
32. no no no jakey
33. book

and there you have it. my little jabber mouth. 

2 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

Eleanor has to be the smartest little girl I know. Maybe she can teach Addison a few words :) I can't believe she still isn't 20 pounds yet.

Unknown said...

Elenor is so freakin CUTE!!!!!
I wish I could have been there! It was probably a lot more snow then what we got in Draper. I miss and love you all. I really wish I could be there.