Tuesday, January 29, 2008

drinking my words...


so, i've been so strong about eleanor not drinking pop. to mu knowledge (she was in az for a week without me:)) she did not have her first swig until she was around 15 months. well...i'm afraid all my hard work has gone out the window! as you can see, eleanor loves pop. i still try my very hardest not to give it to her...but sometimes its just easier to give in. i do make sure its diet caffeine free pepsi. i'm starting to think its genetic...

*yes, i realize i've been a little post happy these few days. i'm guessing its due to being home bound with all the snow

6 comments:

AMiller said...

That is too funny. My kids always want Tim's diet Coke and I won't let them have it - then they just want it more because it is forbidden. Ah - what am I supposed to do. I do love that cups that are as big as she is.

The Shirley Family said...

I love it!! I love how after she finished off the one, she was one to the next one. Too funny!

Nicole said...

I love it:) Ha ha! But, Pepsi? Coke is the ONLY way to go!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh how hilarious...it reminds me when you and i would walk down to sinclair when we lived on condorow and get cokes and laffy taffy's - remember that?!?!

Mike and Shannon said...

Please call me when you come to Mesa! As for the soda dilemma we have it to, Gavin is a junkie. I love the post about paying the neighborhood boys to clear the walks. Im sure that was one of the best $5 youve spent in awhile.

elyse said...

I love it... She is crazy!! Yes we are planning on going to DL in November with everyone, Both of us. Love ya