Thursday, January 1, 2009

new years

This year for New Years John and I had my mom, all of John's family and Tiffany and Paul over to ring in the New Year. We started the night off with my mom's delicious dinner crapes. (This has been a holiday tradition for as long as I can remember and since we didn't have crapes on Christmas, we had to have them on New Years).

After dinner we put our new Bingo set to good use. We played $.50 and $1 cards. (Next time we'll have to up the anny to say $5 a card) I was the official Bingo Announcer and had a good time using Eleanor's little keyboard and mic. I think Lana and Mindy were the big winners that night!

My mom had Sara and Dick bring up her fryer so she could make her famous homemade donuts! Seriously delicious!

We also had our Biggest Challenge weigh in. We all decided while we were on the cruise we'd do a 3 month challenge. Everyone in had to pay $20 and the winner gets all.

Not everyone could stay until 12, but those that did played games and watched the ball drop in New York. I was proud of Eleanor, Ashley and Zachary, they all made it to midnight. It was fun having all the little cousins together. They all play great together and really enjoy being with each other!

Here's to a great 2009!!!



The kid's fancy dinning in the laundry room.
Eleanor, Quinn and Lilly

Mom and I making the yummy donuts

Eleanor, Grandpa and Derekour first 2009 kiss
trying to get Eleanor to give me a kiss
finally

Eleanor and Ashley at 12:01
Michael and DerekEleanor at 12:45. She'd had it by now!
*Sara, yes I know shes in desperate need of a hair cut!

No comments: