Saturday, January 10, 2009

sledding

This is a little out of order, but I'm trying to catch up!

On New Years day we went sledding with Scott and Zack. We took Eleanor sledding last year and she quite enjoyed it, so I thought for sure she'd like it this year. Boy was I WRONG! John and I both took her down once and she did not enjoy either ride! On the way up the hill I thought it would be more fun for her if I pulled her, but she screamed all the way up! I'm hoping it was just the cold weather and we can give it another try on a warmer day. I just can't imagine a kid not liking sledding!! Plus, John bought us a really cool vintage Radio Flyer sled this year and I can't wait to try it out.






1 comment:

rkkorth said...

For some reason your blog isn't flagging me that it's been updated. I just thought you'd stopped blogging the last month. I have a lot of reading and catching up to do....It looks like you had a great holiday!