Wednesday, May 27, 2009

graduation

When I first started college back in 1997 I choose photography as my major. After finishing my Associates from Ricks College, I decided to switch to Business with an emphasis in Marketing. The fall after I finished by Bachelor in Business, I decided to enroll at the University of Utah and get a second Bachelors in Photography. I was enrolled for a year, but with moving back to Arizona and getting married, I never went back. Two years ago I went to Kara Baldwin's graduation at the University of Utah and I was inspired to finish my degree. I started back up that Fall of 2007. I am so glad I decided to go back and finish my degree. I enjoyed having a goal to work towards and I really enjoyed being back on campus and learning. There is just something I love about being a student. It wasn't always easy going to school with a baby at home, but it was well worth it. Most of my classes I was the only one married and forsure the only one with a child. I could not have done it without the help of many. Thanks to all, especially John! During my graduation Eleanor was so excited. When I asked her if she was going to go to college and graduate her response was, "Yes. When I'm a mommy". Let's just hope she gets it done before then!






1 comment:

kh said...

Congrats Julie! You are such a talented and classy lady!