Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pregnant at 30!

Wow, it's been quite a few months since I've updated this thing!! A lot has happened and I'm going to try my best to get caught up! The most exciting news is that we found out in February that I am pregnant!! The due date is set for October 27, 2009. As of today I'm 18 weeks and technically should have been able to find out what we are having, but we've decided to wait! I'm a little worried because we go in for the big ultra sounds tomorrow and I'm afraid John will see something or the Dr. will slip. We've had an ultra sound every appointment and each time the Dr. keeps asking me if I'm sure we just don't want to know. Anyway, we are both really excited! That's the main reason I kind of got behind on our blog and most things in my life because I was so dang sick the first few months. But, now I'm feeling great and ready to get back into my normal life!

Also, during the month of March I turned 30! And surprisingly, I wasn't dreading turning 30. I told myself I was going to make this year a year of no regrets! The only bad thing about turning 30 is that John is 27 and he likes to rub it in how much older I am then he is!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats you guys! That is so much fun! 3 years is nothing-My hubby is 8 years older than me-he's 36, now that's old!

rkkorth said...

Congrats....I'm right behind you by a few weeks it sounds like. I hope you are feeling better. I loved not finding out what Drew was until he was born. It was such a neat experience. However, this time I am way more impatient and want to know NOW what this little bean is going to be!!! Good Luck with everything!

Katie said...

finally an update! geeze! I'm guessing you're having a boy. Congrats again!

Stacy said...

Congratulations on the baby and graduating!! We are coming up to Utah a couple times this summer...I would love to see you!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! That is great!! Hope everything goes well for you guys :)

Steph & James said...

YaY that is so exciting! About everything, the baby, the graduation and the big 3-0! If it makes you feel any better when I turn 30 in 9 weeks, James will only be 25. :)

Jordan and Luci said...

Yay Julie! That is so awesome! I'm glad you're feeling better and I honestly kind of had a hunch that you might be pregs and then I saw the preg counter. Anyways, that is exciting. I can't believe you're not going to find out! Anyways, I'm glad you're liking being 30, I'll be joining you in a few months! Yikes!

The Carters said...

So exciting! I am so happy for you guys! It would be so fun to wait until the delivery to see what you are having! Glad you are feeling better!

elyse said...

You need to update your blog!!!! I check it all the time, so update it with pictures and Crazy Ella Stories please :) At work her stories were a hit so I need more material.