Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

I love Halloween! I always look forward to planning our costumes and enjoying all the festivites. This year our costumes took back seat to the arrival of little Amelia. Eleanor only wanted to be a princess (not something I was too happy about!). I tried for a few months to talk her out of it, but she wouldn't give up! I decided to be nice and allowed her to be a princess for the ward Halloween party.

Luckly, Sara found a great giraff costume that Eleanor wore for trick-or-treating. It was a little small, but Mimi was able to work a little magic to make it work. Amelia got the honors of wearing the pumpkin costume from Build A Bear. Of course she looked adorable and it was fun to see the compairsons between she and Eleanor. I didn't think they looked too much alike, untill I saw Amelia in this costume. I just hope my next child will be able to wear the costume as well!

John and I took Eleanor trick-or-treating around the niehgborhood. Sara followed us around for a few houses and it made me feel kind of famous! It was fun having Sara, Dick and my Mom with us this Halloween. I'm already starting to plan for next year...









Amelia as the pumpkin.
Eleanor as the pumpkin.

No comments: