Friday, January 1, 2010

20 Things About 2009

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Went to Greece.

2. Did you keep your 2009 resolutions, and will you make more this year?

I don't even remember what they were. I've made easy ones this year, so hopefully I will keep them.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, ME and Elyse!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully, No.

5. What countries did you visit?
Greece and Italy

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A flatter stomach, smaller butt and a finished basement!!

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My little Amelia!

8. What was your biggest failure?
Can't really think of anything...

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope! We are all pretty healthy around here!

10. What was the best thing you bought?
A new couch and some cute baby clothes!

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All of ours!

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Again, can't answer that.

13. Where did most of your money go?
Basement.

14. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter?
a.) happier b.) the same (not a good thing!)

15. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Play with Eleanor, read and update my blog.

16. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Complaining and scolding Eleanor

17. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Every year..

18. What was the best new book you read?
As I mentioned earlier, I didn't really read much this last year.

19. What was your favorite film of the year?
I didn't see too many, but I enjoyed 500 Days of Summer and Away We Go.

20. What kept you sane?
Maverick trips. Aka Diet Pepsi and Nibs!

No comments: