Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best Friends


We got to have our cute little niece, Katelyn, spend the night with us while her parent's are in Hawaii. Eleanor and Katelyn are just one month apart. It was so funny listening to these two play for two days. One second they were best friends and hugging, and the next one was threatening to not play with the other. I don't think I have ever heard so much tattle-telling or giggling in all my life!! I pretty much let them take over the house for the two days and by the time it was over, there wasn't a toy left in Eleanor's room!!

I tried to get these two little girls to let me take a few photos of them and they REFUSED!! They were being such pills!! I'm not thrilled with the two I got, but at least it will hopefully help them remember their two days together!

P.S. I owe Katelyn BIG TIME! Thanks to her, Eleanor is now interested in dolls. A few months ago Katelyn came over with her doll and ever since then, Eleanor has been playing with her dolls. Thank you, thank you!

No comments: