Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beans

Today was Eleanor's first day of Primary. All week I'd been prepping her, telling her she was going to be a Sunbeam and that she no longer has to go to nursery. Sunday morning I woke her up and she asked me, "Am I going to Beans today?". It took me a little bit to figure out Beans meant Sunbeams.

Eleanor was a little timid when I took her to her class in open exercises, but by the time I picked her up from her class, she was excited! She was so cute! She wanted me to come into her classroom so she should show me the drawing she did and show me all the kids in her class.

On the way home from church I was asking her all about it and she told me, "It wasn't scary at all. There weren't any scary monsters or anything like that".

I still can't believe she is old enough to be in primary. I hate how time flies by!

No comments: