Monday, March 8, 2010

Our everyday...




Since we had such a busy weekend, I decided to relax today. A few months ago on a road trip to AZ I had my ipod on shuffle and the song, "Let's Get Together" from the Parent Trap started playing and Eleanor couldn't get enough of it. So, today I pulled up the clip on youtube and Eleanor had a good time watching it and learning all the words. This brought back a flood of memories from my childhood. Sara, Amy and I used to watch this movie over and over. I'm pretty sure I could quote the entire movie! First thing I'm doing when I get back to Utah is purchasing this classic.

I have been so spoiled with getting to meet up with John for lunch nearly everyday! I love my little walk to his office. The girls and I have become friends with a few of the restaurant workers on our street. My favorite are the two old men at the Italian restaurant. We have eaten there a few times and the last time we were there the old man took Eleanor's hand and lead her to "our" table. Kids aren't quite as common here in London like they are back in Utah. People are always telling Eleanor she is such a cute princess (yes, she is still wearing that darn princess dress everywhere we go!) and Amelia has a heyday being in the baby bjourn. She gets to smile to everyone who passes by!

No comments: