Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Science Museum

I really don't want to leave London, ever! It makes me sick to think we are living in one week. I love just about everything this city has to offer! Everyday I beg John to find a full time job here!

I took the girls to the Science Museum this morning. They had a few fun exhibits for smaller children and Eleanor had a good time running around and exploring. I thought it would be a great idea to take her to the 3D Imax movie about sea monsters, what was I thinking? About 15 minutes into the movie she had had enough and wanted to get the heck out of there! I feel bad, but I got the biggest kick out of watching her get scared to death! At one point she yelled out in total fear, "It's going to eat me!!". I tried explaining to her that they were all fake, but that did help to much. I only wish I had a video of her. I'm afraid she will be scared for life.


When I got home I had forgotten it was Tuesday and was pleasantly surprised to walk into a sparkling clean flat! I LOVE Tuesdays in London. Tuesday=cleaning day. How can I go back to my real life?? Seriously?

4 comments:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

I am so happy that you guys are enjoying your time there--how could you not?!?
We love looking at your blog and seeing the updates. Miss you guys!

Katie Wolfley said...

So fun! I can't wait to get there. Too bad your guys are leaving next week it would have been fun to meet up.

kh said...

I can't believe I don't come here more often, your pictures and words are stunning! England is beautiful through your eyes.

Eleanor looks so much like your mom to me! What a fun trip!

Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Stephanie said...

Hey Julie? Are you guys home yet? When you are settled back in could Doug and I come over and visit some time? I can't wait to hear about some of your adventures in England. Love, Steph