Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Arizona





















I'm tired, no exhausted! We left Phoenix this morning at 6:00 am, which meant we had to wake up at 4:00 am in order to get to the airport on time. Luckily, Eleanor went with Aspen to Thanksgiving Point and Amelia and got to take a little nap. We had such a great week down in the Valley of the Sun! The weather was beautiful and Eleanor got to play with all of her cousins. And when I say play, I mean PLAY! There is just something so special about cousins. I loved watching/listening to Lydia and Eleanor play. They both like to be in charge, but were pretty good not to be too bossy with each other. Jonathan and Ty stayed at Mimi's house while Theron and Amanda were in Portugal, which allowed plenty of playing and a few little fights. I had to laugh one night when Eleanor and Ty got in a full on punching fight. Those two can be best of friends one second and worst enemies the next! I love it!

Eleanor went swimming almost everyday. The water was freezing, but she loved it. Amelia even got to experience her first swim. She and Olive both didn't seem to mind the cold water.

Over all, we had such a fun stay. Nothing beats AZ's spring! It was a little depressing coming home to dead grass and wind, but I was anxious to see John and celebrate his big 28th birthday with him!

No comments: