Monday, April 26, 2010

A Little Scare



Eleanor gave me such a scare today! I was laying on the couch this afternoon and dozed off for a few minutes. The phone rang and I jumped up, but I wasn't jumping up to find the phone. I realized I had fallen asleep and I couldn't hear/see Eleanor. I started yelling her name and running around the house looking for her. I checked outside and couldn't find her. My heart started pounding and every possible worst thought entered my mind. I ran down stairs and still couldn't find her. I then went outside to see if she was in the backyard. Nope! Finally, I went back downstairs and noticed the little crown and book she had been playing with was on the floor. Right then I looked down and found her fast asleep on the little bed she made in our built in. Ahh, I can't explain how happy I was to find her safe!! It's a good thing we haven't put the doors on the entertainment center, or I'd still be searching for that little stinker!

1 comment:

Christy said...

That's hilarious! Scary for sure, but I can't quit laughing. She is so stinkin cute!