Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eleanor Says the Craziest Things


I am so happy to say that I have been enjoying Eleanor these past few weeks! She has gone from being a little ball of attitude, to a funny and enjoyable little girl! She is constantly saying things that crack me up. Here are a few of my favorite from this week.

Yesterday while driving in the car, Eleanor says, "Heavens! I'm so drama!".

Earlier this week while driving home with Aunt Jay and Uncle Scott, Eleanor tells Zack, "You don't say dumb, and you don't say hate, and you for sure don't say oh shit. They are just not nice words".

While watching a Victoria Secret commercial, Eleanor tells me, "Mom, I want long hair like that. Oh, and I want her swimming suit and her boobs". A few seconds later she adds, "Mom, I also want gray hair".


Don't ask me where she comes up with these things! Yesterday she started swimming lessons and was so excited for it. She actually slept in her swimming suit the night before and asked me every 10 minutes when it was time for her swimming lessons. Around 8 am, I started wishing I had signed her up for the 9:00 am class rather then the 6pm! Let's just say it was a very long day! When we finally got to her lessons, she was beyond excited. I was so proud of her. She did everything her teacher said and even braved the water slide by herself! After her lessons I told her I saw her go down the slide and how awesome she was. She replies with, "I drownded when I went down the slide".

I love this little girl so much and feel so lucky to have her in our family!!

*This photo cracks me up! Her hat is Amelia's little skirt. Eleanor was so excited that it matched her dress and insisted on wearing it all day. She didn't want me taking a photo of her, hence the ornery look on her face.

1 comment:

kh said...

She's absolutely darling! And entertaining! Haha!