Friday, June 25, 2010

Lagoon

I think the last time I went to Lagoon I was maybe 10 or 12. I remember coming up to Utah and being with my cousins, but I really don't remember Lagoon so much. So, I was pleasantly surprised at just how much fun I had! At 10:00 pm John had to pretty much drag Eleanor and I out of the park!

John got to go up in the morning with his work to volunteer with the Boys and Girls club. My friend, Kristy, and I drove up later during the day so the kids could go on some rides while we waited for the guys to finish with the Boys and Girls club. We brought Rachelle Zundel with us and she was ADORABLE! She was such great help with the kids and was so fun to have.

Eleanor of course loved any ride with water. She was hilarious on the rapid ride. When we first started going down some pretty big rapids she grabbed me tight and said, "Oh my God. I don't think we should be doing this". I couldn't help but laugh! (We are working with her on saying 'Oh my gosh'). Kristy and Kelly watched the babies while we went down with all the kids the first time and we got soaked!! The kids loved the ride so much that of course they wanted to go down again with Kristy and Kelly. It was a blast watching them come down stream and hearing the screaming. I could have spent all day on that ride!

I think the very best part of the day was just watching the kids and seeing how much fun they had. The funniest was watching Eleanor go on the lady bug ride with Kristy. The girl was terrified! She was crying and yelled to Kristy, "Get me off this thing!". She was a little apprehensive about the following few rides, but she got over it.

I'd have to give Lagoon two thumbs up! I really loved it!!

I took too many photos and had a hard time choosing just a few.













No comments: