Thursday, June 24, 2010

Twinkle Toes


Yesterday ate the store Eleanor ran up to the pair of shoes she is wearing in the photo and says, "Mom, I want sketchers. I really really want these twinkle toes". For a split second I thought Eleanor had learned how to read overnight! (Who am I kidding, the girl doesn't even know all her letters yet). I asked her how on earth she knew what sketchers were. She told me she had seen them on a commercial. I'm quickly realizing that kid marketers are genius! Like Hannah Montana. Eleanor has never seen the Hannah Montana show, yet she knows all about her and can point her things out anywhere! I wish the same marketers could go work for companies of my choice.

1 comment:

Katie said...

she is so funny. that's weird because we were at Ross the other day and Johnny asked if I would buy him the sketchers we saw. He too had seen the commercial. So funny.