Monday, June 21, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

Today I've been thinking about the little things that currently make me happy. Here are a few:
*Opening my front and bedroom doors in the morning. I love the fresh breeze.
*Having a clean and organized pantry.
*Hearing Eleanor ask for a starwars (starburst).
*Listening to Amelia laugh at Eleanor.
*My camelback water bottle.
*The toy room downstairs.
*Utah summer nights.
*Eleanor sleeping in her own bed.
*Noise machine.
*Amelia taking two two-hour long naps each day (thanks to the machine mentioned above).
*Vitamin Water.
*Playtime with cousins and friends.
*Local splash park.
*Eleanor being able to open the car door, get inside and buckle the top of her carseat.
*Parade season.
*A/C and ceiling fans.
*Runs to maverick for either a drink or to hit up the redbox.
*Eleanor's new love for donuts.
*Amelia when she wakes up from her naps.

The list goes on, but I've got a 'to do list' that's even longer!

No comments: