Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Together





I loved today! I woke up and decided to take the girls to the zoo one last time before our pass expires. It was unusually hot, so we made our visit short. Eleanor enjoyed the crocodile and turtles the most. We also got to see the rhinos up close (this was the first for us!). After the zoo we met up with John for lunch. He has moved offices and is now right across the street from the library. I have a feeling lunches are going to be a lot more frequent with his move! After lunch I took the girls to the Natural History Museum for the photobooth. I was excited it was working and thrilled with the strips we got. Eleanor got to pick out a fancy pink rock and she said it would help her remember this day. She said I was better then all the other moms and that she had lots of fun today. She totally made my day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Eleanor is right, you are an amazing mom!