Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Amelia

I know this isn't a big deal to most moms, but I haven't been to lucky with having my babies take a bottle and so when I see this little nugget holding her little bottle I smile! I'm giving myself until the end of the year to enjoy this little sight and then it's off to 100% sippy cups. Amelia is such a spoiled little baby and will not drink milk from a sippy cup. She'll drink plenty of water and juice but only wants milk in a bottle. Not only does she have to have her milk in a bottle, she also prefers it warmed in the microwave for 30 secs. Geeze, this little girl is so stinkin spoiled! I've never seen a baby enjoy being a baby more then she does. She honestly is so content being a baby and is in no hurry to grow up! And of course, I love it. (Now, I understand she'll have to grow up one day, but why rush it!)

Speaking of being a baby, Amelia is still not walking. She can totally stand all alone and even take up to 5 steps, but she's more content with crawling. When she is crawling towards the stairs or to something she isn't supposed to be doing, she does this hilarious exaggerated crawl and slams her hands down in slow motion. It cracks me up! I've never seen anything like it. Speaking of crawling to the stairs, the girl likes to push her limits. She knows when she is being naughty but continues doing it with a huge grin and a killer chuckle. My little perfect angle baby is making up for lost time and becoming a toddler with her own personality. She loves making people laugh and has got some great dance moves. My favorite is when she bends her left knee to the beat and shakes her head. The girl can really get moving and follows the beat perfect! I think she's going to be our little dancing queen!

Amelia gets her feelings hurt quite easily. If anyone raises their voice at her she'll throw her head down and let out the saddest cry. Just like she smiles with her entire face, she also pouts with her entire face. She has also started throwing her self on the ground while crying. Hopefully we can put an end to that real fast!!

Overall Amelia is such a bundle of smiles, laughs and joy! She seriously makes me smile 100 times a day. We all love her and are so happy she's ours!

No comments: