Sunday, December 12, 2010

Girls and Christmas Dresses





I always look forward to putting together the girls' Christmas dresses. I love seeing all the kids at church in their new Christmas outfits. This year I had Amelia wear Eleanor's dress from when Eleanor was one. It was so fun seeing Amelia in the same outfit and remembering Eleanor in the same outfit. It's amazing how fast the past 3 years have flown by. It seems like just last month Eleanor was Amelia's age. I wonder what our lives will be like 3 years down the road! Anyway, after church today I tried getting some photos of the girls. Dang Amelia is not one for the camera. I swear she tries to do everything her little body can to NOT look at the camera or hold still. She's a little pistol! Despite her little attitude, I am happy to have the few photos I got. I love these two little girl more then I can express. Everyday I am reminded of just how lucky I am to have such amazing daughters! I seriously can't imagine my life without them and look forward to all the memories ahead of us!

No comments: