Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sleepover With Cousins










Last night we got to have Savannah and Katelyn spend the night! I made the mistake of telling Eleanor about the sleepover first thing in the morning and it about killed the poor girl having to wait until 3pm for them to arrive. We waited for the girls to get to house to open the door for our advent calendar and when they opened the door they found out we were going out to Kneaders for hot coco and then on a drive to look at Christmas lights. We all decided it would be more comfy if we wore our pajamas for out little outing. The girls had a great time and they loved visiting the house with the lights synced to music. We stayed at watched at least five songs.

When we got home for our Christmas light drive, the girls put on a fashion show. Years ago when Savannah and Ashley weren't much older then Eleanor is now, I had them over and we put on a fashion show complete with a lighted walk way and audience (Matt and Lyndsay Adams). Every since then we have to have a fashion show nearly every time they spend the night. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the two suitcases Savannah and Katelyn brought chuck full of clothes for the show. The show was a huge hit and Eleanor and Katelyn were quite proud of their outfits.

I am so glad that Eleanor has been able to be close with her cousins. I still cherish all my found memories with my cousins and value their friendship. It's going to be fun watching my girls develop these lasting friendships!

No comments: