Saturday, May 19, 2007

la comida mexicana...

When ever I'm asked what my favorite food is, I ALWAYS answer mexican . Lucky for me Salt Lake has a great mexican joint, the Red Iguana. Growing up in St. Johns, AZ, I've always compared mexican food to the local el camino. I'm happy to say the Red Iguana comes in a close second place. The food and atmosphere are outstanding! May I recommend the chips and salsa of course, the chile verde chimichanga and of you can't skip the sopapias!

We (Amy, Mom, Dick, Janet and Eleanor) just had lunch there and of course we all way too satisfied. I'm in need of a nap and time to allow my food digest...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Julie--I ran across your blog this morning (Maren-Amy-you)--and thought I'd say hello. I don't even remember the last time I saw you, so it was fun to see your cute family.

Kristen (Platt)

p.s. sticky rice and mango is one of my favorite things too? Have you tried Thai Ruby in Provo? I'll make the drive up just for their curry:)

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Jules- you are slicking my dear girl! Update your blog!

Jaime said...

Yes El Camino...still my favorite!! Hey, we're having a vote for our 10yr reunion. 24th of July or Homecoming? Could you or would you want to come?? Which time and I'll pass the info along.

Lindy said...

Julie--you probably don't even remember me. Your long-lost yearbook friend, Lindy (Udall). I saw your link on Mindy's blog. I wasn't even sure if it was you, but figured it has to be. You look great and your daughter is darling (I love the name). I didn't know you live in Utah! I'm out here in Tooele; feels like St. Johns, but I don't know anyone.