Thursday, May 10, 2007

Three years and counting...


Yesterday was our third year anniversary! Eleanor and I spent the morning and afternoon in Arizona. We had lunch with Mimi and Grandpa then flew into Salt Lake at 5:30. John was there to greet us and it was so cute watching Eleanor and John see each other. They were both so excited!! I had called my cousin, Kelly, the night before to see if she could watch Eleanor while John and I went out to eat. John felt guilty dropping Eleanor off after only seeing her for a few mintues, but we did and we had a really nice dinner. Eleanor was okay for Kelly. We left her for a little over an hour and she cried for 20 mins.
It's kind of wild to think we've been married for three years! I can't really decide if it feels longer or shorter then three years. We've had a lot of great memories these past three years! As for now, I'm really happy where we stand, but I wonder what new memories we'll have three years from now?
Well, I had a great time in Arizona this last week. It was nice spending time with family. Eleanor LOVED getting so much attention from her cousins. We had T over the weekend and he and Eleanor loved each other. I can't wait until they get a little older and can interact more.
It's always so much fun going away, but its also nice coming home. Of course John had the house and yard looking great! While I was gone he had planted three new trees. I'm happy to say our yard is just about complete!! I'm so anxious to spend time outside this summer. I know Eleanor is going to LOVE hanging out outside. Yeah for summer time!!!

4 comments:

kh said...

Hi Julie!

Whew! You've been all over! I too loved Wordpress and all the awesome layouts to choose from, so I started a small one. (I am addicted to blogging and all things associated!) But have to agree with you, Blogger is much easier and user friendly. So I think I am here to stay also.

Your daughter is a doll. Did you steal her from a toy store? Hee hee. She's absolutely precious! Love the toenails.

Happy 3rd Anniv! Mike and I will celebreate out 7th in Nov. Time flies when you are in love. So happy for you and your darling little family. I am also so happy you found me and started a blog.

It will be good to keep in touch!

Take Care Cutie!

Nicole said...

I stumbled on your blog from Kristin's & I just had to tell you how dang cute Eleanor is! Mindy showed me some pictures from when she was first born & she's even cuter now! How is Sara doing? I saw Jeff & Amy at Ammon's benefit dinner, but haven't seen the rest of you in SO long! Glad things are well. Take care!
Nicole (Baca) Johnson

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Jules, I am proud of you for starting your blog. I think it is about time I do.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Add me to your blog list. I just started my own amydawnhall.blogspot.com