Saturday, May 12, 2007

6 hour surprise..

On Thursday while John was at work, Eleanor and I spent most of the day cleaning and organizing the basement. Over the last 3 years we have accumulated so much junk and most of it has found its way into our basement and it's been driving me NUTS! My plan was to wait to start on it after John leaves for New York this week, but I had to go down there to get something and I decided it couldn't wait any longer! I wasn't so sure how much Eleanor was going to allow me to get done, so I had to come up with a few ways to keep her entertained. I placed her in a swing, saucer, bumbo chair....but what worked the best was a tote full of toys. She lasted a good 2 hours playing with her toys and other little nic-nacs I found. John was thrilled when he came home from work! I didn't quite finish all of it, but you can see that I've come ALONG way.






1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Good for you Julie! I love that Eleanor will be so happy in a tote with toys. It is always the simple things.