Wednesday, May 16, 2007

wednesday's activities

  • planted moss in rock patio
  • cleaned out and washed BOTH cars with the help of my mom
  • picked john up from the airport *yipee*
  • met with Nevon at the UofU
  • dropped the car off at the airport for amy
  • went to the umfa with mom and eleanor
  • ate a late lunch at biaggi's with john, mom and eleanor
  • visited the rocky mountain chocolate factory and left with a few carmel apples
  • baby sat zack
  • looked for bugs with zack
  • found only worms for zack
  • going to watch american idol and hope blake doesn't go home!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your lists:). So simple with so much info.!

elyse said...

Hi Jules I just added you to my blog list you should add me because lets face it I am your favorite sister in law. (Sorry Elizabeth, Nikki & Amanda and all of Johns Family) elysehall.blogspot.com