Monday, February 18, 2008

valentines 2008

I'm really sad I don't have any photos of Valentines day from this year. I was going to send out Valentines cards but never got around to it. Next year for sure. This past week John and I have been trying to remember what we've done for Valentines day the last 4 years and we've had a really hard time, so I thought I better document this years happenings. 

The night before V-day I made John a "love" mix, a little valentine and some sugar cookies and put them in his car the night before. In the morning when Eleanor woke up I told her I had a little gift for her and that she needed to close her eyes. She the cute girl closes her eyes and folds her arms like we are going to say a prayer. It was so cute. I had her present, a big pop out book of different animals, behind my back and when I pulled it out she opened her mouth really big and was so excited. It was really cute!!! Needless to say, she LOVED her new animal book. Of course she did, anything with animals Eleanor loves! 

This year I was supposed to be in charge of Valentines day and I did have plans to make a nice dinner of filet mignon and king crab...but plans got changed. John's work gave him tickets to a concert to the Utah Symphony  at Abravenel Hall. How could I turn that down?? So I made reservations at Biaggis. John's parents were so nice to come over at watch Eleanor so we could enjoy a nice evening.  Of course dinner was great and the concert was amazing. We lucked out and had 3rd row seats. I LOVE valentines day. 

No comments: