Thursday, June 5, 2008

eleanor's got her boots...


I know I get it from my mom, but I love little kids in cowboy boots. The other day I had to go down to the local Reams Western store to pick up our tickets for the Lehi Round Up. While I was buying the tickets Eleanor went shopping and picked out her very first pair of real cowgirl boots! Of course she had to take off the shoes she was wearing and put her boots on immediately. I was shocked when she looked down at her boots and said, "pink boots". I've been telling her all the colors, but this was the first she actually got it right! So yeah, its official Eleanor is a true Lehi Girl. Speaking of Lehi, John still gets so embarrassed when he as to tell people we live in Lehi. He grew up in the neighboring town, American Fork, and never really liked Lehi. As for me, I actually like our little town of Lehi.

6 comments:

elyse said...

She is so cute in those boots, I just want to give her a big kiss!

AMiller said...

I love the boots!! So cute.

heAtHeR said...

Julie, your daughter is darling and I love keeping up with her life on your blog. I feel bad that when we see each other at family functions, we don't get to visit as much as i'd like too. I think we have the potential of being great friends! :) We've barely started a blog of our own, so i thought i would share it with you... www.stillfeelsgood.blogspot.com. take care and we'll talk to you soon!

Elicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elicia said...

I had to delete what I just typed because I wrote that John grew up in Lehi, but I meant to say that I didn't know John grew up in AF. Eric also went to AF High (class of '94). He grew up in Highland and he was embarrasssed of us living in Lehi too. But I think it has changed a lot since they were younger.
Your little one is adorable in those boots.

The Shirley Family said...

She looks so stinkin cute in her little cowboy boots.