Wednesday, June 11, 2008

a little white trash...

Just a few minutes ago I was in my room studying for my midterm and had left Eleanor in the kitchen eating lunch. A few minutes passed and I didn'thear her talking (it's a rare thing to NOT hear her talking) so I heading in to check on her and this is what I found.Right after taking the photo I realized she could pass as a little white trash baby. I always swore I'd never let my kids go without having their hair done, always have them dressed cute and never give them mac-n-cheese. Well, as we can see I've given in. So yes, she may be a little white trash but I still LOVE her!

3 comments:

Carrie Rice said...

You know its bad when you can't find your kid...and you go outside and find them in the chicken coop without a diaper or pants on (and you're wondering how this all happended). No worries, a little 'white trash' kids are on their own I think.

Sara Baldwin said...

takes after her aunt amy, i see.... :)

allie askins said...

hey julie! hey what is you and johns address? i'm sending out wedding announcements and i want to mail you one!
and i totally agree with sara's comment above!