Wednesday, June 11, 2008

snowbird...

This weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday evening we had a night at the Snowbird Lodge. On the way up we decided to stop off at the Cheesecake Factory to grab a little dinner. On the way the canyon Eleanor started fussing a little bit and to keep my insanity I told her we'd go swimming right when we got the the hotel. Little did I know that she would understand "right when". Before we got to the room her clothes were basically off and she wanted her swim suit on! Unfortunately, we couldn't take her into the adult only pool and had to swim with a dozen other kids. John got grossed out and said he felt like he was swimming in urine. Nice, I know. After swimming we were planning on going for  a walk but it gotso dang cold we ended up watching Lary King.  The next morning we were shocked to wake up to 4 inches of snow! That's correct, 4 inches of snow in JUNE! We were a little bummed we didn't bring our skis up with us! I'll just be glad when summer finally gets here. I love the snow and I've really enjoyed this winter, but I'm REALLY looking forward to some HOT weather!

No comments: