Thursday, August 28, 2008

happy gas+belle and sebastian=rollercoasters

Yesterday I had to get a crown done at the dentist office. I HATE going to the dentist. I've never had strong teeth and it seems like no matter how much/often I brush I always have  cavities! When I got married I started going to the dentist John went to as a child. I really like Dr. Bateman and trust everything he does, but what I really like about him is that he was the first dentist to give me the happy gas! I swear, I don't think I would have my dislike for the dentist if I could of had this gas from the start. My new trick is taking my ipod with me and turn it up as loud as possible (I can not stand the sound of the drill right in my head!). Yesterday I decided to listen to belle and sebastian and together with the gas it was kind of tripy! I seriously felt like I was on a roller coaster the entire two hours! I'm sure my Dr. thought I was a complete nut when my legs and arms kept flying up in the air. Oh well, it made my dentist experience much more pleasant!

No comments: